Project Managers — Definitions
Project managers are a tough, efficient and result oriented lot. They believe in deadlines, estimations, status reports, transparency, communication, and more than every thing else, in PowerPoint slides with the colors green, yellow and red. Sometimes they get killed.
The list of definitions below, might help to explain why.
Different Types of Project Managers
- If you get in my way, I'll kill you!
- Ideal project manager
- If you get in my way, you'll kill me!
- Somewhat less than ideal project manager
- If I get in my way, I'll kill you!
- somewhat misguided project manager
- If I get in your way, I'll kill you!
- A tough m. f. project manager (eats glass, live cats, etc.)
- If get kill in will way I you.
- Dyslexic, functionally illiterate project manager
- I am the way! Kill me if you can!
- Messianic project manager
- Get away, I'll kill us all!
- Suicidal project manager
- If you kill me, I'll get in your way.
- Thoughtful, but ineffective project manager
- If I kill you I'll get in your way.
- Project manager who has trouble dealing with the obvious
- If a you getta ina my way, I gonna breaka you arm.
- Project manager from New York
- I am quite confident that there is nothing in the way,
so no one will get killed.
- Project manager who is about to get in big trouble
- If you kill me, so what? If you get in my way, who cares?
- Weak, uninspired, lackluster project manager
- If I kill me, you'll get your way.
- Pragmatic project manager
- If we get in each others' way, who will get killed?
- An utterly confused manager
- Kill me, it's the only way.
- Every project manager to date